UPDATE: Panel video above, photos here.
This Feb 16th two organizations privileged to support founders and their audacity to create the future, are partnering up to talk shop with over 200 Israeli founders and investors. Seedcamp, the popular European startup boot camp, is coming back to Tel Aviv to school and fund our best and brightest. Founders: There’s still time to apply until Feb 3rd. It’s going to be an intense day of mentoring and competition at Afeka College of Engineering with a chance to be seen by some of the world’s top early stage investors.
The IL branch of the TechAviv Founders Club, following up a riveting discussion with our top VCs last month, will convene at 6:30PM in the main auditorium right after Seedcamp’s last session to explore the new generation of seed-stage investment sources available to Israeli Internet and Mobile startups. What better theme to bring us together.
1. Jeremie Berrebi, Kima Ventures. One of the most prolific microfunds, making 2 investments a week!
2. Saul Klein, Seedcamp. Israel’s new $315M man, founder of Seedcamp, the European microfund now focused on Israel.
3. Eden Shochat, Entrepreneur-Angel-VC. Devoting every waking hour to Israeli Internet founders. Spearheads The Junction
4. Yair Goldfinger, Angel. Co-founder of ICQ and Dotomi now funds Israel’s next generation of winners.
5. Yaniv Golan, Angel. Sold Yedda to AOL, now backing young founders with partner Avichay Nissenbaum
6. Guy Gamzu, Angel. Diamond magnet turned Internet angel is backing some of the hottest new Israeli startups.
Many more early-stage investors will participate in the discussion from the audience. This is a closed event and already way over capacity, but every is welcome to watch and chat live Feb 16th @7PM IL time.